My group, group number three made a list of dwellers and interestingly enough the dweller I had been drawn to the most was the one everyone in the group was drawn to... commuters. I used to be a commuter on the Metro North with my train friends (people from all walks of life brought together by becoming friends on the train and needing someone to look out for one another). I would walk the ten remaining blocks to my job on 650 Madison to avoid the subway (and it's cost) but also to get some exercise. I find the commuter life interesting. We would bring food and drinks and have a party on the ride home on Fridays.

Our algorithm is based on our mapquested commutes from home to school. We combined them to make a shape. We also mapquested commutes to work, our loved ones, commutes we do often. We folded the paper at point A to B, mirroring the route to generate shapes.
I am doing a plane for birds and air tram.
We so far plan to place our constructions in the number of steps of minutes of our commutes apart from each other ( I don't know if that will work out, and might be too limiting, we may want to see what else is going on in the space.
No comments:
Post a Comment