When first introduced to this assignment I immediately thought of my Arthritis. I rub my achy joints all the time, especially the Arthritic knodual or tumor on my knee. It pertrudes and gets hard and the muscle surrounding it when I stand a lot or walk or try to run gets swollen. I have a cream with aspirin to rub on it to kind of put a bandaid on a bigger problem. I'm always rubbing my hands as well. Especially when I am making art work, or my other love... sewing.
So originally I was thinking oh great charcoal and bengay as my medium and rubbing the paper on my knee. Or asking everyone I knew to rub their achy spots in that simular way. Then I saw the vasaline works.. Ok been done kind of....
It hit me like a ton of bricks when I came home... sewing. I can sew paper the way I rub my achy hands. I really like this solution I hope it flies tomorrow in class.
No comments:
Post a Comment